When it comes to designing a restaurant, seating is one of the most important aspects to consider. You want to make sure that your guests are comfortable and have plenty of space to enjoy their meals. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the 10 best seating designs for restaurants. From circular booths to sleek barstools, we’ve got you covered!
1. Circular booths: These are perfect for large groups and allow everyone to face each other so that conversation can flow easily. Plus, they offer a bit of privacy since you’re not right next to another table.
2. Barstools: These are great for smaller groups or individual diners who want to be able to chat with the person next to them. They also take up less space than chairs, so they’re perfect for smaller restaurants.
3. Benches: These are a great way to save space and can be used in both indoor and outdoor seating areas. They’re also perfect for large groups since multiple people can sit on one bench.
4. Chairs: Of course, chairs are always an option and can be arranged in a variety of ways depending on the size and layout of your restaurant.
5. High-top tables: These are perfect for bars or restaurants with a more casual atmosphere. They’re also great for smaller groups since you don’t have to pull up a bunch of chairs around a table.
6. Low-top tables: These are perfect for formal dining or large groups since everyone can see each other and conversation can flow easily.
7. Sofas: These are great for lounge areas or waiting areas where guests can relax and wait for their tables. They can also be used in outdoor seating areas.
8. Ottomans: These are perfect for use as coffee tables or extra seating when needed. They can also be used in lieu of chairs at high top tables.
9. Stools: These are great for use at the bar or in a casual setting. They’re also easy to move around, so they can be used as extra seating when needed.
10. Outdoor furniture: If you have outdoor seating, you’ll want to make sure you have the right furniture for it. from umbrellas to chaise lounges, we’ve got you covered!
No matter what type of seating you choose for your restaurant, make sure it’s comfortable and stylish! Your guests will appreciate it.